Monday, July 14, 2008

Who likes magazines???


Me!!! I LOVE my magazines. I like to read People, "O", Better Homes and Gardens.....I could go on and on. BUT, as you all know, buying magazines at the store is like....well......not cheap. Especially if you like to read more than one a month. Like me!! So, I don't currently have any subscriptions to magazines, and about a year ago I realized that many thrift stores have used magazines. OK, I know many of you are thinking....."Well, I really don't want to read the March 1979 issue of Ladies Home Journal in July 2008!!!". Well you don't have to!!! I know which thrift stores in my area carry the best magazines, and I also know that a little old lady in town must have a subscription of "O" magazine, and every single month she gets it in the mail, quickly reads it and then donates it to the thrift store. So, if I go in there I can actually get the July issue of "O" magazine for .25cents. In July. (because the July issues come out in June..) I do take advantage of this ladies, especially if I am going to be flying out of town or going camping. Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: