Friday, July 18, 2008

Exercise equipment, anyone?


If you are in the market for some exercise equipment for your Home Gym, look no further than.....your local thrift store, of course!!!
I actually know that one of our local thrift stores has exercise equipment for free. Yes, ladies...I said FREE. So, stop worrying about working out, and how expensive it is, because that problem has just been solved. Seriously.
I find tons of these items every time I shop. You could get a Bun and Thigh Buster, an Ab Lounge, a Stair Stepper, another Stair Stepper, a Tread-mill, an AB Buster, you name it, you can find it. And mostly, these items are like brand new!!! Who would donate like-brand new exercise equipment to a thrift store?? Me!!! I literally have a Home Gym in my basement, and I haven't spent hundreds to thousands of dollars on ANY of this equipment. But when I buy an exercise machine at a thrift store, I bring it home and use it for awhile, and if I don't like it.....big deal. I just go trade it for a different one. Most of the time it's free, so why wouldn't you?? Anyway, keep this little tidbit in mind if you are in the market for anything fitness oriented. And remember if it's not free, you just have to pay a FRACTION of the cost of buying it from TV or your local Sports Store. Trust me, you will be glad you did. Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: